Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Introspective Solipsist Phony Baloney #1

I forged myself out of a vacuum. I am a human anvil. I am who I am because I chose such. I could have strung along the typical, expected, and instilled path. I chose not to follow it of my own volition, because I didn't like what little it had to offer. This has made my life infinitely more difficult in almost every way, being self-aware I realise the futility of it all. All I truly have is myself; No crutches whether they be drugs or faith or anything else. I guess you could say I'm a solipsist. A unique and disadvantaged disposition. Outcast even among outcasts, but I was always comfortable there. Funnily, I know you don't care, yet I don't care that you don't care. I'm just babbling away to myself. But if you must take anything away from this, it's like Carlin said, remember any cynic is just a disappointed idealist.

No comments:

Post a Comment